We are looking for a full-time account assistant to join a small team in a busy accounts department.
Previous experience of working in accounts role essential as well as computerised accounting systems.
Good disposition and communication skills essential to be able to work within the team.
- Daily production of sales invoices/credits
- Daily cashing up of showroom tills
- Reconciliation of Sales to till reports
- Posting of receipts to sales ledgers
- Preparing banking and taking to bank (Driving licence preferred, not essential)
- Sending account statement to clients with weekly accounts and checking payments are received
- Sending out receipted invoices (including credit card payment receipts where appropriate)
- Arranging refunds for COD/Proforma customers.
Other accounts tasks as directed by Company Accountant/Financial Controller.
Salary commensurate with experience and duties
Full time position
Four weeks per year paid holiday plus bank holidays
Staff pension scheme – Nest
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01865 778 225 for an application form