- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
29th January 2024
Today we reveal the full specifications of the Boost Mineral Series, as part of the recently launched porcelain tile collections for 2024.
The design of Boost Mineral is inspired by Belgian rock quarried in the Ardennes region, formed by the sedimentation of minerals that have sculpted its surface over time. The result is a porcelain stoneware with a textural touch, a compact base colour and an extremely even grain.
Featuring the natural nuances and mottled markings of organic stone, there are smooth and structured surface styles, providing architects and designers with a comprehensive and compatible solution for finishing any type of internal or external space, whether residential or commercial.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
Boost Mineral is focused around five colourways ranging from off-white and pearl, through mid- and smoky greys to a deep tarmac tone, which all marry meticulously with other designs in the wider Boost world.
- White – Combining pale, off-white tones with biscuity-beige inclusions to bring lightness and brightness to any space. Perfect for creating a neutral backdrop within minimalist interior designs.
- Pearl – Has a silverly, ashen shade with a delicate, fine-grain appearance that brings depth and movement to walls and floors as light plays across their softly structured surfaces.
- Grey – The hints of pebble and pewter in the dense and saturated shading brings a strong sense of solidity and an industrial impression, in both the matt and grip formats
- Smoke – A mid-tone, taupe-grey tile and is distinguished by the variety of tonal layering within the design, emulating natural stone with remarkable authenticity.
- Tarmac – Slate-like in colour, with the graining of granite, although dark in design, the surface appears textured and creates an intriguing canvas for other fabrics and materials.
SIZES AND FINISHES
Similarly, with crisp rectified edges, sizes are also aligned with the others in the overall Boost series, including standard-sized tiles, larger formats and extra-large slabs offering uninterrupted floor to ceiling coverage in a Matt finish.
Plus, there are up to five different dimensions of Structured exterior specification paving, giving numerous options for complementary solutions for inside and out, with traditional square mosaics and linear brick décor pieces to complete the collection.
In 9 mm thickness, all colourways are available with a Matt finish in 30/60, 60/60, 60/120, 75/75, 75/150, 120/120 and expansive 120/240 dimensions. The 60/60 and 60/120 sizes are also available in a Grip finish with an R11 slip-resistance rating, suitable for use in wet rooms and for some external applications.
In 6 mm thickness, all colours are available in 120/278 slabs, providing further opportunities to create near seamless surfaces.
In addition, the White, Grey, Smoke and Tarmac designs are available in 20 mm thick Outdoor specification formats, in 60/60, 60/90, 60/120 and 120/120 sizes allowing continuity of large format flooring from indoors to outside. To complete the set of 20 mm exterior grade pavers, stunning 120/240 slabs are available in the Grey colourway.
DECOR TILES AND MOSAICS
To complement the wide range of floor and wall tiles described above, the following Decor Tiles and Mosaics are available in all colourways:
- Mosaico Matt – In 9 mm, 30/30 sheets, Mosaico Matt provides a more traditional small-square mosaic for use in bathrooms and kitchens, to add texture and tonality.
- Brick Matt Décor – In 9 mm thickness and 30/60 sheets, Brick Decor has off-set rectangular panels of varying widths, with which to create interesting linear patterns.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the Boost Stone Series or to order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / email@example.com
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor Product Enquiries – 01865 778225 /email@example.com
Alternatively, you can see full details of the Boost Mineral Series and many more here.
Or you can download a copy of our 2024 Preview Brochure with all the latest collections here.