- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Environmental issues have profound effects on the living conditions and well-being of people and nature worldwide. Water shortages in parts of the world, air quality issues, global warming and rising sea levels are just a few of the challenges facing those living on our planet.
We strongly believe that through more responsible choices, customers, companies, and institutions can be the driving force, creating a market which can provide products and services with a reduced environmental impact.
What we do
- We source our products from technologically advanced production plants who take environmental concerns seriously
- We pursue an active policy to reduce “tile miles” by using bulk container shipments, on trains and direct services where appropriate and possible
- We have made upgrading our fleet to a larger capacity and more fuel-efficient vehicles a priority. The new and improved fleet reduces emissions, increases efficiency in line with our policy of minimising our environmental impact
- We require compliance with the clean air zone scheme in place in London and other major conurbations across the UK
- Our fleet is fitted with satellite tracking devices. Our drivers have been able to reduce the number of miles driven, which has reduced our fuel consumption and provided logistical support
- We encourage our internal recycling policy, including the recycling of unusable tiles from obsolete stocks and breakages
- The opening of our factory outlet store provides a fantastic opportunity to sell obsolete stocks at reduced prices. This reduces a huge amount of waste, by preventing discontinued lines, cancelled contract orders or an odd shade batch created on occasion in production from being discarded. Along with this, the opening of the new outlet store has reduced the necessity to move this obsolete stock to a third party thus minimising additional onward transport
- We operate predominately electric powered internal handling equipment
- We encourage communication primarily by email, both internal and external, to reduce unnecessary printing
- We choose a supply of paper with maximum available recycled content and Forest Stewardship Council certification wherever possible
We are always looking for new ways to support the environment, by placing the well-being of people and nature worldwide at the forefront of our decision-making processes.