- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
17th July 2023
The Boost Series is one of the most technologically advanced collections on the market comprising concrete, natural and stone effect finishes. Today we’re taking a closer look at Boost Mix which is one of the more recent additions to that premium, porcelain, product portfolio.
Boost Mix is inspired by the pebble patterned Ceppo Di Grè stone from the north-western shores of Lake Iseo in Italy. Distinct and dynamic in design, Boost Mix comes in three mesmerising, modern shades ranging through warm and light, to dark and cool colourways.
Boost Mix is beautifully balanced to work with complementary products in the wider Boost Series, comprising Boost, Boost Stone, Boost Natural and now Boost Mix. This provides architects and designers with a comprehensive solution for finishing any type of internal or external space, whether residential or commercial.
With common or complementary colour palettes across the different ranges, Boost Mix allows for new tone-on-tone combinations and contrasts with its vibrant and varied appearance. Beyond interior floors and walls, with such an extensive range of modular formats available, we’re seeing new architectural and exterior design applications.
In superior, technically advanced porcelain and with smooth and grip surfaces, designers are using this material for exterior facades, pool surrounds, patio paving, balconies, pathways and even outdoor kitchens and garden living spaces. Also available in extra-large format slabs, the Boost series is ideal for installation where a more continuous surface will enhance the end appearance.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
- Boost Mix Ivory – In the Ivory shade, Boost Mix echoes the colours of the Boost White and Boost Ivory surfaces to create bright spaces with a sophisticated, contemporary accent. Pale taupe tones and sandy beige flecks form irregular patterns creating a surface almost indiscernible from its quarried counterpart.
- Boost Mix Pearl – Boost Mix Pearl is the iconic colour of the original stone. It goes well with the concrete-effect surfaces of Boost Pearl and Boost Grey and conveys an extremely natural effect. With gradients of grey and mellow mushroom tones, Boost Mix Pearl makes an ideal creative canvas against which to showcase other vivid accessories and furnishings.
- Boost Mix Smoke – With deep and darker shades of grey and granite, Boost Mix Smoke pairs well with the dark tones of Boost Smoke and Boost Tarmac and is perfect for designs with a strong, distinctive character. Used in combination with light-toned surfaces, it creates interesting ‘chiaroscuro’ effects, as used by artists to create bold contrast and a sense of 3D volume in objects and figures.
SIZES AND FINISHES
The format logic for Boost Mix is simple but extensive as all colourways are available to order in all sizes and surface treatments as follows.
Principally, but not exclusively, for interior applications, in a Matt finish with an R10 slip-resistance rating and in 9 mm thickness, all colourways are available in 30/60, 60/60, 60/120 and 120/120 sizes.
The 30/60 is also available with an R10 Grip finish for use in wet areas and for some external installations.
In extra-large slab format, all colourways are available in 120/278 dimensions, allowing for near seamless floor to ceiling coverage. These expansive porcelain products are manufactured in a 6 mm thickness for ease of transportation and installation.
Lastly, in an exterior-specification with 20 mm thickness and an enhanced slip-resistance rating of R11, the Ivory, Pearl and Smoke designs are all available from the Outdoor By Minoli Collection in 60/60, 60/120 and 120/120 formats, offering excellent alignment with the indoor derivatives.
To complement the wide range of floor, wall and outdoor tiles described above, across all colours, the following Mosaics are available to order.
- Mosaico Matt – In 9 mm thickness and 30/30 sheets, Mosaico Matt is a traditional, mid-square design for use on splashbacks, wet areas and to brings extra texture into environments.
- Mosaico Slide – In 9 mm thickness and 29/32.6 sheets, Slide Mosaico has off-set panels reminiscent of the sections in a slide rule, with which to create interesting linear patterns on interior or exterior walls.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about Boost Mix or to order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.