- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
24th July 2023
The Minoli Clay Series has been purposefully produced with professional designers and architects front of mind. When you look at the mellow chromatic spectrum with hints of mushroom and mink, steel and slate, the refined smooth surfaces and the variety of scale with 20/80 planks, sizeable 160/160 squares and extra-large 120/278 slabs, you can see how the collection represents a holistic system of surfaces.
The Clay Series also enables the use of seamless sections of superfine porcelain to create a canvas for other decorative materials, furnishings and fixtures. Alongside the more subtle and subdued standard tiles, delightfully detailed decor tiles and mosaics provide further opportunities to form feature areas and introduce tactile textures.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
Available in seven neutral colourways and Matt, Brushed and Outdoor finishes, for use on walls and floors, Clay is a timeless choice to achieve urban chic. The layered, multi-tonal surfaces emulate soft rendered clay or perfectly smoothed cement, and it is this design element which brings an added dimension of depth to designs.
- Calm – The pure and pale palette creates and open and opulent environment.
- Delight – Presenting a level of modern elegance with a cooler grey / blue hue.
- Awake – Darker and more concrete in colour, Awake has a distinctly industrial influence.
- Fancy – Smokey and stormy in style, the Fancy colourway brings drama to designs.
- Shy – The buttery cream base makes this luxury porcelain tile a versatile and timeless choice.
- Trust – A tempting taupe tone which acts as an enticing element within any design concept.
- Verve – With tints of charcoal and slate, Verve creates a bold statement within designs.
SIZES AND FINISHES
This spectrum of sizes in the series is astounding, with some colourways featuring 13 different tile formats and 5 different mosaic and decor designs.
For interior applications, in a Matt finish with an R10 slip-resistance rating and in 9 mm thickness, all colours are available in a 40/80, 30/60, 60/60, 60/120 and 80/80 sizes. Thereafter, in a Brushed finish with an R9 slip-resistance rating and 9 mm thickness, all colourways are available in a 20/80 plank-shaped format, 40/80, 60/120 and 80/80, and 120/120 sizes.
In 6mm thickness for ease of transportation and installation, all colours are available in expansive 160/160 dimensions with a Brushed finish, and Fancy, Calm, Delight and Awake in an extra-large slab format of 120/278 allowing for near seamless floor to ceiling coverage.
Lastly, in an exterior-specification with 20 mm thickness and an enhanced slip-resistance rating of R11, the Trust, Fancy, Delight and Awake designs are all available in 80/80 dimensions, for perfect alignment with the indoor derivatives of that size.
DECOR TILES AND MOSAICS
To complement the choice of floor, wall and outdoor tiles described above, the following distinctly modern porcelain Mosaics are available to order in all colours with a 9mm thickness and Brushed finish.
- Mosaico 36T – As the name implies Mosaico 36T is formed of 36 mid-sized square mosaics, supplied as 30/30 sheets for ease of exact installation.
- Patchy Mosaico – Comprises irregular sided prism shapes that create an intricate 3D effect on 34.7/40 sheets.
- Curtain Decor – Featuring varying widths of porcelain strips on 40/40 sheets with a gold insert replacing one of the pre-cut grout lines.
- Tribend Mosaic – Includes three columns of slim rectangular pieces on 30/30 sheets with enough shade variety to create visual interest.
- Nest Mosaic – Supplied on 21/42 sheets, Nest are groups of staggered slim rectangles that can be laid in a herringbone pattern or interlinked vertically or horizontally.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the Clay Series or to order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.