- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
6th November 2023
Earlier this year we published a report on the Connected Living Design Concept, in which we explored how the latest series of Minoli porcelain tiles enable designers and developers to create seamless surface transitions throughout built environments and between interior and exterior living spaces.
Given the increased uptake we’re seeing from interior and garden designers, professional architects and landscapers, housebuilders, property developers and residential homeowners, we thought we’d resurface some key points, and provide details of how to download the full document.
Initially detailed in a series of articles, this unprecedented product portfolio has been assembled to fulfil the most forward-thinking design requirements and integrated architectural schemes. With carefully curated collections to suit both modern and traditional properties, the breadth of designs include natural stone and concrete effects through to those that emulate marble, wood and metallic finishes.
The report covers ten different porcelain tile styles and today we’re recapping on a selection of the themes, but you can download the full document as PDF from the brochure page of the Minoli website here or scroll down on that page to request a copy in print.
New manufacturing methodologies take porcelain stoneware to unprecedented levels of realism and deliver new types of texture and tone. Over their natural quarried counterparts, stone-effect porcelain tiles are more durable, stain and fade resistant, easier to clean and maintain, do not require sealing, are more uniform in production and so easier to install with precision. Examples of stone-effect ranges with indoor and outdoor variants include:
- Marvel Travertine which celebrates one of the most prestigious and iconic architectural materials, with Vein Cut and Cross Cut finishes, providing two sensuous surfaces for different design directions.
- Boost Stone which is manufactured using the highest-grade materials, with exquisite attention to detail to reproduce the natural look and inherent irregularities of limestone with exacting fidelity.
The veracity and variety of wood-effect tiles realistically replicates the timber tones of so many species. Across the breadth and depth of Minoli’s wood-look collections, specific ranges offer up distinctly different aesthetic qualities to support the trend of incorporating natural finishes into a diversity of traditional and modern interior designs. With interior and exterior specifications, examples include:
- Etic faithfully reproduces the organic irregularities of real wood with extraordinary detail and within the surface we see the natural knots and gorgeous graining you would find in hardwood planks or decking.
- Travelling has the authentic look of planed wood but the surface is softly structured to have the texture of timber underfoot. Being slip-resistant and splinter-free, it’s ideal for use in residential or commercial settings.
Concrete & Clay
The latest generation of porcelain tiles that capture the look of concrete and clay offer soft, subtle surface reliefs and a superfine composition. Their overlaid, tone-on-tone colour combinations create discernible depth and movement within designs. With stripped-back finishes and light patterning, within these ranges there are perfect interior and exterior matches in selected colours, but they also allow for tints and tones to be mixed to complement or contrast, on wall and floors, inside and outdoors, such as:
- Boost Natural uses the latest technologies to replicate the soft surface relief of clay and effortlessly enables authentic finishes to be achieved within any space with an exquisite and contemporary aesthetic.
- Flux is a compact and remarkably cost-effective series and whilst purposefully positioned at a lower price point, there’s no compromise on quality, with rectified edges and symmetry of inside and outdoor sizing.
Marble & Metal
State-of-the-art manufacturing techniques provide unprecedented opportunities in the production of marble-look and metal-effect porcelain tiles with higher definition graphics, transparent layering and new surface treatments. The spectrum of designs, textures, sizes and colourways allows interior designers, architects and housebuilders to conceive ever-more ingenious applications in residential and commercial settings, with ranges including:
- Marvel Ten-X is a series of extraordinary, marble-effect, porcelain tiles and expansive slabs, inspired by the most contemporary stoneware and designed with the closest attention to every detail.
- Blaze Corten has the rich, fiery tints of tarnished copper and oxidised iron and makes a bold statement with its deep and decadent design.
If you would like to discuss requirements for forthcoming projects, request samples of any of our porcelain Connected Living ranges, or arrange to see these products in person, please don’t hesitate to contact our teams:
– Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / email@example.com
– Outdoor Specific Product Enquiries – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Corporate Clients – Please contact your account manager directly / email@example.com