- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
2nd February 2024
Completing the set of new product specification articles for the 2024 launch ranges, today we focus on the Elysian Travertini Series of stone effect porcelain tiles.
Offering visual variety and versatility, the technically advanced textures with layered and cross-cut finishes, bring depth and movement to designs. Emulating the linear and layered look of limestone, this highly technical take on traditional Travertine is available in three natural and nuanced shades and with two distinct patterning effects.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
The standard colourways feature the stratified composition of the original sedimentary rock, with variegated veins through the length of the tile face, with pale, buff and beige tones. Plus, for each colour there is a corresponding Cross cut design which reveals more distinct shade variation to bring an added dimension of depth to designs.
- Pearly & Pearly Cross – In the Pearly colourway we find comforting creamy colours with subtle smoky streaks and smudges. The Vein Cut design has more linear definition as the pattern runs through the length of the tile face. The Cross Cut has a more cloud-like composition with mottled markings that add subtle mesmerising movement as light passes across their surface.
- Misty & Misty Cross – A pale palette of graduated greys and muted mushroom tones. The Vein Cut design has shades of desert sand, blown across the surface creating subtle striations. In the Cross Cut, the irregular elements found in natural stone become more pronounced, giving an earthy texture with tints of tan, khaki and camel.
- Light & Light Cross – The Light colourway has a warm biscuity beige background with soft brown and white markings. In the Vein Cut, the slightly darker details have more definition, running alongside paler patches. The Cross Cut is like freshly baked shortbread, with hints of cream and coffee in the free-form features of the design.
SIZES AND FINISHES
Enhancing the versatility and surface variety of this collection, all colours are available with Matt, Brushed or Outdoor structured finishes in an array of different dimensions from more typically sized tiles, through to large format and extra-large 120/278 slabs. Across the range, there are no less than four Outdoor size variants in 20mm thickness depending on colour, plus coordinating sets of Mosaics and Décor pieces.
All colourways, in Matt finish with 9 mm thickness, are available in 30/60, 60/60 and 60/120 sizes. In a brushed finish and 9 mm thickness all colourways are available in 80/80 and 120/120 dimensions, and Pearly, Misty and Light are also available in the brushed finish with a 6 mm thickness in 60/120 and impressive 120/278 slabs. Pearly Cross and Light Cross can also be ordered in Matt finish in the 120/120 format.
In terms of Outdoor specification products wit 20 mm thickness, Pearly Cross, Misty Cross and Light Cross are available in 60/60, 80/80 and 60/120 sizes. Misty and Light are also available in 60/120 plus and interesting 30/120 format.
MOSAICS & DECORS
- Layer Matt Decor – This 30/60 décor tiles is available in all colourways and features offset slim rectangular pieces to create a tactile texture on walls or floors.
- 36T Mosaic – As the name suggests, these traditional Matt mosaics are of mid-size and comprise 36 squares on sheets of 30/30 dimensions and are available in all colours.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the new 2024 launch products or to pre-order samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / email@example.com
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outdoor Product Enquiries – 01865 778225 /email@example.com
Alternatively, you can see full details of the Elysian Travertini Series and many more here.
Or you can download a copy of our 2024 Preview Brochure with all the latest collections here.