- Tile Catalogue
- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
For private, residential homeowners
If you’re considering a small DIY project or perhaps buying tiles to be fitted by a professional installer as part of a property development or refurbishment, we’re here to help you make the right choices.
At Minoli you’ll find what many consider to be the best selection of beautiful porcelain tiles, for use inside and outdoors, for walls and floors, from great value and in-demand styles to luxurious and more unique finishes.
For private, residential homeowners we provide a range of services to help you choose the right tiles to suit your home improvement needs, no matter the scale of the project. Feel free to ask our showroom teams about:
- Design consultations in-store
- Design consultations by video call
- Showroom visits and facilities
- Sample selection and ordering
- Fixatives and accessories
- Tile ordering and delivery
How to Order Samples
The marketing team at Minoli ensure we have up to date stocks of samples of all our current ranges, usually provided as 10 x 10 cm cut samples mounted and labelled on card.
You can collect samples in person from either of our Oxford or London showrooms, or you can contact us by phone or email to request up to four samples to be sent by post.
Here’s how to order your samples in 3 easy steps:
1. Browse through our ranges
Start by browsing through our tile catalogue online, download or request a printed brochure, or you are most welcome to visit one of our showrooms to see our products up-close and first-hand. Please check our opening times and visiting instructions here.
2. Make your choices
Whilst many of our ranges are suitable for multiple applications, there are a number of considerations to help narrow-down your selection, such as:
- Floor or wall application
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Requirements for slip, wear and colour-fade resistance
- Tile thickness – 6mm for weight-saving or 20mm+ for high load tolerance
Make note of the tile range name, colour, finish and product code.
3. Request your samples
If you’ve made your selection whilst at our showrooms, you may be able to take your samples with you straight away. If not, you can either email your sample choice to firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you have queries and would like some advice, please contact our showroom teams at: Oxford: 01865 778 225 / London: 020 7474 2934.
Samples are normally dispatched next working day via first class post or courier and we’ll get in touch soon afterwards to see if you have any queries or would like help placing an order.
How to order tiles, fixatives and accessories
If you’ve already taken advantage of our sample service, you may have made your final selection. If not, please consider ordering samples or visiting either of our Oxford or London showrooms, as there’s no better way to fully appreciate the colours, finishes and textures of our tiles than seeing and touching them first-hand.
Once you’ve chosen your preferred tiles, here’s how to order in 3 simple steps:
1. Measure up
- Carefully measure the areas to be tiled in square metres or number of individual pieces.
- Take a note of whether the area is relatively uniform in shape or if it comprises different sections and angles. Depending on the nature of the space, we recommend you add between 5% and 10% to the quantity required to allow for cutting and wastage.
- Also make note of the material and condition of the surfaces to be tiled and whether any edging strips or specific fixatives are needed as we can advise accordingly when we discuss your order.
2. Place your order
- You can order your tiles from either of our Oxford or London showrooms, in person or by phone on: Oxford: 01865 778 225 or London: 020 7474 2934.
- Or you can email your requirements to email@example.com including a contact number and email address, and we will schedule a time to call you back, check your order, confirm delivery details and arrange payment.
- In either case, when placing your order, we will take time to make sure we’ve got all the details right, to provide any advice you need and to make sure you’re happy with the choices you’ve made.
- Lastly, depending on whether your tiles are a stock item or special order, we will either provide a delivery lead time from stock at our central warehouse in Oxford or an estimated time frame for the tiles to be delivered from the production plant.
3. Prepare for delivery
- We will always do our best to provide as accurate delivery dates as possible, but we sometimes rely on information from our production plants and transportation partners, especially for non-stock, special orders items.
- We will keep you updated as to the status of your order and confirm a delivery date once we have received goods into our warehouse ready for despatch.
- Tiles are bulky and can make heavy loads, and your delivery will most likely arrive on one of our fleet of purpose-built trucks, driven by a colleague from the Minoli distribution team. Our normal policy is that we will unload with the tail lift and pallet truck to kerbside and the recipient is then responsible for moving the goods indoors or to safe storage.
- Unless otherwise arranged, we will not have allowed for further assistance when delivering so please ensure you have people on hand to help if required. We can provide an assisted delivery service if this is needed but this must be requested and arranged in advance and will incur an additional fee.
- If your property has restricted access, please let us know at the time of ordering. Hazards or obstructions, such as steps, lifts, uneven or gravel paths and driveways may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location where the vehicle, tail lift and pallet truck can be operated safely by our colleagues.