- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
12th February 2024
In Minoli’s extensive porcelain product portfolio, many ranges have coordinating interior tiles and exterior pavers to match, so very consistent indoor to outside transitions can be achieved. We also stock a wide choice of complementary ranges that have different designs and colour palettes with compatible sizes. These can be laid to deliver visual alignment, but also fulfil requirements for a greater step-change in surface, whether within blended schemes or to create bolder breakpoints.
Last year we published a report on the increasing prevalence of porcelain ranges that offer indoor tile and outdoor paving pairings. In a compilation of articles that we called the Connected Living Report, we explored how the latest series in the Minoli product portfolio enable designers and developers to create seamless surface transitions throughout built environments and between interior and exterior living spaces.
Given the increased uptake we’re seeing from interior and garden designers, professional architects and landscapers, housebuilders, property developers and residential homeowners, we thought we’d resurface some key points, and provide details of how to download the full document.
With carefully curated collections to suit both modern and traditional properties, the breadth of designs include natural stone and concrete effects through to those that emulate wood and marble.
The report covers ten different porcelain tile styles and today we’re recapping on a selection of the themes, but you can download the full document as PDF from the brochure page here or scroll down on that page to request a copy in print.
New manufacturing methods take porcelain stoneware to unprecedented levels of realism and deliver new types of texture and tone. Over their natural quarried counterparts, stone-effect porcelain tiles are more durable, stain and fade resistant, easier to clean and maintain, do not require sealing, are more uniform in production and so easier to install with precision. Examples of stone-effect ranges with indoor and outdoor variants include:
- Marvel Travertine which celebrates one of the most prestigious and iconic architectural materials, with Vein Cut and Cross Cut finishes, providing two sensuous surfaces for different design directions.
- Boost Stone which is manufactured using the highest-grade materials, with exquisite attention to detail to reproduce the natural look and inherent irregularities of limestone with exacting fidelity.
The veracity and variety of wood-effect tiles realistically replicates the timber tones of so many species. Across the breadth and depth of Minoli’s wood-look collections, specific ranges offer up distinctly different aesthetic qualities to support the trend of incorporating natural finishes into a diversity of traditional and modern interior designs. With interior and exterior specifications, examples include:
- Etic faithfully reproduces the organic irregularities of real wood with extraordinary detail and within the surface we see the natural knots and gorgeous graining you would find in hardwood planks or decking.
- Travelling has the authentic look of planed wood but the surface is softly structured to have the texture of timber underfoot. Being slip-resistant and splinter-free, it’s ideal for use in residential or commercial settings.
Concrete & Clay
The latest generation of porcelain tiles that capture the look of concrete and clay offer soft, subtle surface reliefs and a superfine composition. Their overlaid, tone-on-tone colour combinations create discernible depth and movement within designs. With stripped-back finishes and light patterning, within these ranges there are perfect interior and exterior matches in selected colours, but they also allow for tints and tones to be mixed to complement or contrast, on wall and floors, inside and outdoors, such as:
- Boost Natural uses the latest technologies to replicate the soft surface relief of clay and effortlessly enables authentic finishes to be achieved within any space with an exquisite and contemporary aesthetic.
- Flux is a compact and remarkably cost-effective series and whilst purposefully positioned at a lower price point, there’s no compromise on quality, with rectified edges and symmetry of inside and outdoor sizing.
Minoli ranges that offer both complementary interior tiles and exterior specification paving include porcelain tiles that emulate the pebble patterns of the most sought-after sedimentary rock, as famed for its use in period and modern Milanese architecture. The broader colour palettes available allow for new colour matching opportunities that yield spaces with different atmospheres and stylistic accents, as featured in ranges like:
- Boost Mix is inspired by the renowned Ceppo Di Grè stone from the shores of Lake Iseo in Italy. Distinct and dynamic in design, Boost Mix comes in three mesmerising, modern shades ranging through warm and light, to dark and cool colourways.
- Norway has such variety of shape and shading within the pronounced patterning and brings interest and individuality to any environment. The multi-toned tiles in the collection are now available in eight different creative colours to create neutral backdrops, as well as defining areas with darker, decorative detail.
If you would like to discuss requirements for forthcoming projects, request samples of any of the porcelain series that offer perfect indoor and outdoor pairings, or arrange to see these products in person, please don’t hesitate to contact our teams:
– Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / email@example.com
– Outdoor Specific Product Enquiries – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
– Corporate Clients – Please contact your account manager directly / email@example.com