- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Events
8th December 2023
Yesterday evening we thoroughly enjoyed welcoming some 250 clients, partners, suppliers and friends of Minoli to celebrate Christmas and to preview the stunning new collections of Italian porcelain tiles for launch in 2024.
The theme of this year’s activity was ‘Beyond The Surface’ which links back to the Minoli brand expression and reiterates that beyond sourcing and supplying beautiful Italian porcelain tiles, we have a ‘One Team’ approach to providing a level of service considered second to none, backed up by our proficiency in stockholding, logistics, delivery, administration, account management and the overall Minoli customer experience.
As usual the new series selected for launch next year were on show on the evening and included:
- Marvel Meraviglia – Encapsulating the exquisite elegance of iconic marble, with a new finessed Velvet finish.
- Marvel Onyx – A creative and contemporary collection that reinterprets the timeless charm of opulent Onyx.
- Boost Balance – With the micro-fine finish of perfectly poured and polished concrete and a super-soft surface.
- Boost Mineral – Featuring the natural nuances and mottled markings of fine-grained organic stoneware.
- Elysian Travertini – Bringingvisual variety and versatility and technically advanced textures to designs.
- Jolie – Reproducing the precise purity and chromatic clarity of the most precious marble.
We were also thrilled to welcome both regular and new entertainment for the evening including the carol singers from St George’s Church, Hanover Square, cabaret duo Verity & Violet who helped get the event into full seasonal swing and the high-energy four-piece band The Anthemics, who filled the floor with a range of rousing rock and pop covers. Plus, we had a special appearance from Libby T with her set of soulful R&B vocals.
The team from Home House excelled as always in providing a flawless hospitality experience for our guests, with delicious canapes including Smoke Salmon & Keta Caviar, Ceps & Aged Parmesan Croquettes and Braised Beef Featherblade Bourguignon, amongst other treats.
Guests also enjoyed a selection of wines and prosecco from the Santomè vineyards and left with delicious classic Italian Panettone by Pasticceria Fraccaro, all supplied by our friends at Italian Continental Stores.
We look forward to sharing some more details and pictures from the event next week, and particular thanks go to Andrew Richardson, Claudia Cledwyn and the team at Home House for their ongoing support and the use of this stunning venue.