- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in New ranges
24th January 2024
In this next article detailing the full specifications of the Minoli 2024 launch collections, today we explore the magnificent Marvel Meraviglia Series.
The latest ranges that recreate the most sought-after marble with formidable fidelity include the Marvel Meraviglia Series. This extraordinary new collection is inspired by the iconic Calacatta Meraviglia and interprets this stylish and sophisticated stoneware into five tantalising tones, with a choice of tactile textures.
Affording such versatility of application with the breadth of formats and finishes available, the precision and poise of its design and the option to integrate individual or complementary colourways, Marvel Meraviglia is ideal for realising inspirational interiors, such as spa-like bathrooms and ensuites, enchanting kitchens and living spaces, or to create seamless transitions from inside to outdoors.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
From the purest Italian white marble with delicate or more pronounced veining, through silvery and stormy greys, to a coal-like composition with icy crystalline inclusions, each of the colourways deliver a sense of authenticity over audaciousness.
- Calacatta Meraviglia – Named after the iconic marble that inspired the range and this design, Marvel Calacatta Meraviglia is the most soft and subtle in the series. With a pure and pale white background, the ribbon-like veins appear as gentle silver brushstrokes.
- Calacatta Bernini – Effortlessly emulating organic marble with remarkable realism, Calacatta Bernini is similar in tone to Meraviglia and features more pronounced veining with hints of brass in the striations that bring a luxurious look to environments.
- Silver Majestic – A steely grey with graphite streaks and icy inclusions in super-high definition, Silver Majestic has a contemporary coolness with which to create inspirational interior designs, whether in residential, retail or hospitality settings.
- Grigio Elegante – Featuring speckles of gravel and the grain of granite, Grigio Elegante has a hint of warmth in its colourway. There’s a discernible depth in the design with finer veining and the irregular markings one would find in real quarried stone.
- Black Origin – The coal-like surface is riven with striking white lightening streaks to deliver instant impact and mesmerising movement. This beautifully bold expression of black marble has an opulent feel and brings energy to any environment.
SIZES AND FINISHES
This is remarkably broad and versatile series. With crisp rectified edges, sizes range from standard and more generous-format floor and wall tiles, through to expansive slabs offering uninterrupted surfaces and floor to ceiling coverage, and distinctive mosaics and décor pieces with which to create feature areas and patterned panels.
Alongside meticulously Matt and pristinely Polished versions, Marvel Meraviglia features a sumptuously soft new Velvet finish, as well as a Hammered variant for use in wet rooms, plus an exterior grade Hammered surface with 20 mm thickness for outdoor installations.
In 9 mm thickness, all colourways are available in polished Lappato and Matt in 30/60 and 60/60, and in Lappato, Matt and Velvet in 60/120, with Calacatta Meraviglia, Bernini and Grigio Elegante also available in a Hammered finish in that size. Also, in 9 mm are 75/75, 75/150 plus extra-large slabs in 120/240 in polished Lappato. Plus, all colours are available in 120/120 in Lappato and Velvet finishes.
In 6 mm thickness, all colours are available in 120/278 slabs, with Calacatta Meraviglia and Calacatta Bernini also available in 60/120 and impressive 160/320 extra-large formats.
Lastly, Calacatta Meraviglia, Calacatta Bernini and Grigio Elegante are available in 60/120 with 20 mm thickness with a Hammered surface for use in outdoor settings.
DECOR TILES AND MOSAICS
To complement the wide range of floor and wall tiles described above, the following Decor Tiles and Mosaics are available in all colourways:
- Mosaico Matt – In 9 mm, 30/30 sheets, Mosaico Matt provides a more traditional small-square mosaic for use in bathrooms and kitchens, to add texture and tonality.
- Hexagon Lappato Décor – In 9 mm, 40.3/46.6 sheets and a polished Lappato finish, kite-shaped diamonds are arranged in hexagons for feature installations.
- Grid Velvet Décor Tiles – In 9 mm with 59.5/118.2 dimensions and featuring the new Velvet finish, these one-piece decors have contemporary linear grooves across the tile face.
Progressive methodologies in the design and production of marble-effect porcelain tiles have delivered unprecedented levels of realism, greater diversity in pattern frequency and new silky, satin finishes. These man-made alternatives are now almost indistinguishable from their quarried counterparts, but with many aesthetic and material advantages.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the new 2024 launch products or to pre-order samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / email@example.com
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outdoor Specific Product Enquiries – 01865 778225 / email@example.com
Alternatively, you can see full details of the Minoli Marvel Meraviglia series and many more here.
Or you can download a copy of our 2024 Preview Brochure with all the latest collections here.