- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
17th March 2023
Minoli has many long-standing relationships with firms and individuals that provide the invaluable products and services we need to run our business. One such supplier is Matt Fowler, our go-to professional photographer, with whom we have been working for in excess of 15 years.
In our series of Supplier Stories, this week we share a little about our work with Matt and the wide range of commissions he has undertaken for us, to help us capture and promote our brand, products, client events and company culture.
Matt is a multi-award winning commercial photographer, based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, specialising in portraiture, events, automotive, public relations, industrial and architectural photography. He became a qualified Associate of the British Institute of Professional Photography in 1998 and has a remarkable talent for capturing eye-catching images that create engagement with both the public and employees.
He works for national and international clients, but we’re delighted that he’s quite local to us, so can normally fit us into his schedule when a photo opportunity arises. Minoli first started working with Matt when we wanted to improve the quality of our case study imagery and he visited a completed development to catalogue the tiles in situ within various rooms at the property.
Since then, he’s done a vast array of shoots for us including:
- Virtually all of our Preview Events at Home House on London’s Portman Square, W1.
- Specialist events featuring classic motors, performance cars and superbike teams at Minoli’s Marylebone showroom.
- Client and supplier engagements at various lovely locations.
- Photographing our Oxford and London premises including our offices, display areas, warehouse and the Minoli Outlet.
- Team profiles of Minoli employees in all our different departments.
- Site visits to build up our portfolio of property pictures with Minoli tiles installed in bathrooms, kitchens, living areas, patios and domestic garages.
- Commercial installations in car dealerships, retail stores and hospitality settings.
- Our vehicle fleet with the latest trucks in their branded liveries.
Many of Matt’s clients come through introductions and testimonials from existing clients. We would certainly add our recommendation from many years’ experience of him creating visual attraction and building the Minoli brand with beautiful bespoke photography.
It’s always a pleasure to have Matt at our events and premises. With his discreet and engaging way of working and incredible eye for detail, he quite simply makes Minoli look great!