- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in New ranges
16th December 2022
Today we feature the Norway range in our series of articles exploring each of the exciting ranges in our 2023 Launch Preview.
The Norway range has a pleasing and playful, pebble-effect and is inspired by ornamental stones found around the lakes of Europe. With such variety of shape and shading within the pronounced patterning, Norway brings interest and individuality to any environment.
To the original Norway colourways, we’ve added three new designs. The multi-toned tiles in the collection are now available in eight different creative colours spanning rich and warm tints through to cooler combinations. With a wider colour palette now available, Norway can be used to create neutral backdrops, as well as defining areas with darker, decorative detail.
The breadth and depth of the range, with a variety of sizes, different surface finishes and both indoor and outdoor specification products, Norway has established itself with housebuilders, developers, interior designers and architects as the solution to so many surface requirements.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
With the new colours now available, the full selection is as follows:
- Vit – Combines shades of silver and steel
- Gra – With shades of slate and smoke
- Svart – Comprises coal-like clusters and crystals
- Melk – Features softer pale shades of off-white and cloudy grey
- Farge – With flecks of iron oxide and blackened basalt
- Hav – Mixes pale blues with flinty features
- Oken – With warmer biscuity beige and brown tones
- Grus – Graphite and gravel with coral and russet inclusions
SIZES AND FINISHES
According to different colours, the Norway range is available in three thicknesses and various different surfaces and sizes.
In the 9 mm thickness, with a Matt finish and R10 slip-resistance rating, all colours are available in 30/60, 60/60, 60/120, 80/80 and 120/120 dimensions. The 60/60 is also available in all colours with a Structured finish and R11 slip-resistance rating, suitable for use in wet areas and some outdoor applications.
In the 6 mm thickness and a Matt finish, the following are available to order: 120/120 in Gra, Melk and Farge, 120/278 in Gra, Farge, Hav, Oken and Grus, plus in the Gra colourway there are 160/160 and expansive 160/320 slabs, all with R10 slip-resistance ratings.
Lastly, durable 20 mm thick porcelain pavers are available specifically for use outdoors with the R11 slip-resistance rating, All colours are available in this format in 60/60 and 80/80 sizes, and the Vit, Gra, Svart and Farge designs can also be ordered with 120/120 dimensions for external installation.
To finish rooms and create feature areas, Norway is available in four different mosaic tile designs.
- Patchy Mosaico – In 9 mm thickness, Matt finish and 34.7/40 sheets, Patchy Mosaico comprises irregular sided prism shapes that create an intricate 3D effect.
- Portnoy Mosaico – In 9 mm thickness, Matt finish and 30/30 sheets, Portnoy Mosaico comprises layers of different width lateral bands, offset to allow each sheet to interlace.
- Mosaico 36T and 144T – Both in 9 mm thickness and on 30/30 sheets, these are classic small square mosaics tiles, the 36T comprised of 36 individual mosaics per sheet, and the 144T made up of 144 more diminutive mini-mosaics.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the new 2023 Preview products or to pre-order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / email@example.com
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly.
You can download a copy of our 2023 Preview Brochure here.