- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Earlier this month we shared brief details of brand-new ranges for 2023 that include outdoor specification porcelain pavers, in a 20 mm thickness and with enhanced slip resistance.
These new exterior-use products are not only gaining much interest from our Garden Designer and Professional Landscaper clients, but also Housebuilders, Property Developers and Architects looking for complete solutions for broader, holistic design briefs.
Today, as we continue our launch preview activity, we’re delighted to provide full specifications for these exciting additions to the Outdoor By Minoli Collection.
MARVEL TEN-X OUTDOOR
Marvel Ten-X is inspired by the most contemporary marble and designed with the closest attention to every detail. The Ten-X Series features an innovative new Hammered finish which reproduces a surface like natural split stone that has been beaten and brushed for a tactile and textural effect.
In a 20 mm thickness, this variant is available to order specifically for outdoor applications with an R11 slip-resistant surface and in a 60/120 profile.
The outdoor specification products are available in two colourways, as follows:
- Calacatta Apuano – Inspired by Calacatta marble quarried in the Italian Apuan Alps, these premium porcelain tiles are distinguished by their warm-white background, adorned with fine gold and grey veining that appears beautifully blended in this structured outdoor finish.
- Fior Di Bosco – This strong and stunning stoneware emulates the prestigious Tuscan marble of its namesake. With glistening gold and striking white veining across a stormy, smoky background, Fior Di Bosco will bring a dramatic depth to the most adventurous design directions.
Outdoor specification porcelain pavers in marble-effect are a relatively recent concept and are increasing in popularity with the trend of coordinating indoor and outdoor surfaces to create near seamless transitions from inside living areas to external patios and terraces.
MARVEL TRAVERTINE OUTDOOR
Celebrating one of the most prestigious and iconic architectural materials, Marvel Travertine captures the aesthetic appeal of natural stoneware with such realism, but with all the functional benefits of technically advanced porcelain.
At the forefront of stone-effect production innovations for 2023 are new finishing techniques that emulate a Vein Cut, exposing linear streaks in the pattern and providing an ideal surface with which to create a grippy texture for outdoor applications.
All colours of the Vein Cut versions are available in a 60/120 size with 20 mm thickness and R11 slip-resistance rating specifically for exterior use.
- White Vein – In Travertine White we find comforting creamy colours with subtle smoky streaks and smudges. The Vein Cut design has more linear definition as the pattern runs through the length of the tile face.
- Sand Vein – The Sand colourway has a warm biscuity beige background with soft brown and white markings. In the Vein Cut, the slightly darker details have more definition, running alongside paler patches.
- Pearl Vein – Travertine Pearl has a pale palette of graduated greys and muted mushroom tones. The Vein Cut design has shades of desert sand, blown across the surface creating subtle striations.
The extra thickness and structured surface not only make these porcelain pavers extremely durable but also stable when installed, be that using traditional adhesive, laid to grass, gravel or sand, or onto a specialist pedestal system.
BOOST MIX OUTDOOR
Further extending the already established and frequently specified Boost Series, Boost Mix is inspired by the pebble patterned Ceppo Di Grè stone from the north-western shores of Lake Iseo in Italy. Distinct and dynamic in design, Boost Mix products have coordinating sizes for both inside and outdoor specification products, so designs can be aligned between interior and exterior living spaces.
The three colourways of Boost Mix are available to order in an exterior-specification with 20 mm thickness and an enhanced slip-resistance rating of R11, as follows:
- Boost Mix Ivory – In the Ivory shade, Boost Mix creates bright surfaces with a sophisticated, contemporary accent. Pale taupe tones and sandy beige flecks form irregular patterns creating a surface almost indiscernible from its quarried counterpart.
- Boost Mix Pearl – Boost Mix Pearl is the iconic colour of the original stone. With gradients of grey and mellow mushroom tones, Boost Mix Pearl makes an ideal creative canvas against which to showcase other garden furnishings and colourful plants.
- Boost Mix Smoke – With deep and darker shades of grey and granite, Boost Mix Smoke is perfect for designs with a strong, distinctive character. Used in combination with light-toned surfaces, it creates an interesting bold contrast with which to define pathways and raised structures.
The Ivory, Pearl and Smoke designs are all available to order from the Outdoor By Minoli Collection in 60/60, 60/120 and 120/120 formats.
ESSENZA OUDH OUTDOOR
Essenza Oudh embraces the urge to get back in touch with nature using materials with tactile textures and warm, natural colours. The very latest advancements in wood-effect porcelain have seen the introduction of outdoor specification product lines, with 20mm thickness and frost resistant qualities.
With these exterior-use attributes, ranges like Essenza Oudh have become very viable and desirable alternatives to timber or composite decking in the following colours:
- Copahu – A pale grey but with notes of mushroom and mink, Copahu brings lovely lightness into exterior and architectural designs.
- Elem – With shades of mid-grey and pale taupe tones, the Elem colourway is contemporary and can complement many other creative components in a design direction.
- Jinkoh – Warm and welcoming, Jinkoh mixes beige and biscuit with enough contrast to create definition in the graining-effect of this brushed and textured tile.
- Pino – A pinewood palette that includes sunny, sandy stipes to realistically resemble the natural material, so creating a traditional timber effect.
- Laos – The Laos colourway has notes of red and russet to create a richer light mahogany finish. The grain-effect is enhanced by paler markings that give the surface a slightly weathered look.
- Ladano – With darker shades of oak, Ledano brings an air of tasteful tradition into designs, creating a classic, hardwood effect with its mature and majestic appearance.
- Cedro – A slightly cooler colour combination, Cedro has layers of walnut and willow to create a more contemporary canvas against which to showcase other exterior fixtures, furnishing and flora.
All these colourways are available to order in 20 mm thickness, outdoor specification porcelain, in a 30/120 size with textured R11 slip-resistance surface.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Alongside these new ranges, which are available to order from our production plants with very reasonable lead times, the Outdoor By Minoli Collection also includes a further 10 specific ranges, comprising over 40 product lines, which are held in plentiful UK stock, ready for prompt delivery from our centrally located distribution centre in Oxford.
If you’d like to talk to our team about the new 2023 Preview products or to pre-order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- General Outdoor Enquiries – Shaun Liptrot – 01865 778225 / Outdoor@Minoli.co.uk
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / email@example.com
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly.
Alternatively, you can see full details of these ranges and many more on our website here:
Or you can download a copy of our 2023 Preview Brochure here.