- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Our corporate clients and professionals include a broad spectrum of those working in the fields of residential and commercial property including developers, housebuilders, architects, designers, specifiers, landscapers, specialist installers, retailers, automotive distributors and estate managers.
When clients like these first contact Minoli, we’ll discuss your needs and assign a dedicated account manager from the relevant department to look after you and your business requirements.
In a few simple steps, you’ll be set up on the system with an account and facility for requesting samples, ordering products and arranging delivery.
For corporate clients and professionals our teams provide a range of services to support your business needs. Feel free to ask your account manager about:
- Design consultations in-store or at your preferred location
- Design consultations by video call
- Showroom visits and facilities
- Designer, architect and specifier support
- Client and customer meeting facilities
- Sample selection and ordering
- Fixatives and accessories
- Tile ordering and delivery
- Stockholding for bespoke schemes
Whether you’re looking to apply a consistent theme throughout a large-scale development or across a retail network, or to design and deliver bespoke schemes for individual properties, we’re here to help our corporate clients and trade professionals select and specify the right products.
The marketing team at Minoli ensure we have up to date stocks of samples of all our current ranges, usually provided as 10 x 10 cm cut samples mounted and labelled on card. We recognise however that our corporate clients and trade professionals may require different quantities and formats of sample to in turn present to their customers and stakeholders. As such, there may be occasions when we can make larger or full-size pieces available to help clients buy into your vision for the finished design.
You can collect samples in person from either of our Oxford or London showrooms, order them online via our website, or you can contact us by phone or email to request them to be sent by post.
Here’s how to order your samples in 3 easy steps:
1. Browse through our ranges
Start by browsing through our tile catalogue online, download or request a printed brochure, or you are most welcome to visit one of our showrooms to see our products up-close and first-hand.
At both our Oxford headquarters and London showrooms, we have design and consultation spaces dedicated to our corporate clients and trade professionals. Whether selecting Core or Contemporary tiles, established or brand-new ranges, you’re welcome to spend time with colleagues, clients or designers at our premises, by appointment.
Please check our opening times and visiting instructions here.
2. Make your choices
Whilst many of our ranges are suitable for multiple applications, there are a number of considerations to help narrow-down your selection, such as:
- Floor or wall application
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Requirements for slip, wear and colour-fade resistance
- Tile thickness – 6mm for weight-saving or up to 20mm+ for high load tolerance
To choose your samples from our website, simply click on the shopping bag icon next to the tile of choice to add a sample request for that item to your basket.
If referring to brochures or other printed literature, please take note of the tile range name, colour, finish and product code (if a stock item).
Request your samples
If you’ve made your selection while at our showrooms, you may be able to take your samples with you straight away.
If you’ve added your selection of 10 x 10 cm samples to a sample basket on our website, please go to view your basket, complete the delivery details and press send.
Otherwise, corporate clients and trade professionals can either:
- Speak to their dedicated Minoli Account Manager to discuss their requirements or requests for larger or full-size sample pieces.
- Email your sample choice to email@example.com stating the tile range name, colour, finish and product code (if a stock item), plus your name, contact telephone number, email address and postal address for the delivery of your samples.
Samples are normally despatched next working day via first class post or courier and we’ll get in touch soon afterwards to see if you have any queries or would like help placing an order.
How to order tiles, fixatives and accessories
If you’ve already taken advantage of our sample service, you may have made your final selection. If not, please consider ordering samples or visiting either of our Oxford or London showrooms, as there’s no better way to fully appreciate the colours, finishes and textures of our tiles than seeing and touching them first-hand.
Once you’ve chosen your preferred tiles, here’s how to order in 3 simple steps:
1. Establish quantities required
- Your account manager will be happy to discuss quantities and availability and provide advice if required.
- We generally recommend you add between 5% and 10% to the quantity required to allow for cutting and wastage.
- Also consider whether any edging strips or specific fixatives are needed as we can advise accordingly when we discuss your order.
2. Place your order
- Corporate clients and professionals should order tiles through their dedicated Minoli account manager.
- We’re happy to initially discuss your requirements but will require a written order by email. We will then confirm back the order details along with a final quotation.
- Depending on whether your tiles are a stock item or special order, we will either provide a delivery lead time from stock at our central warehouse in Oxford or an estimated time frame for the tiles to be delivered from the production plant.
- At this stage some of our clients prefer to introduce the Minoli account manager to their site operations team to discuss logistics for delivery.
3. Prepare for delivery
- We will always do our best to provide as accurate delivery dates as possible, but we sometimes rely on information from our production plants and transportation partners, especially for non-stock, special orders items.
- We will keep you updated as to the status of your order and confirm a delivery date once we have received goods into our warehouse ready for dispatch.
- Tiles are bulky and can make heavy loads, and your delivery will most likely arrive on one of our fleet of purpose-built trucks, driven by a colleague from the Minoli distribution team. Our normal policy is that we will unload with the tail lift and pallet truck to kerbside and the recipient is then responsible for moving the goods indoors or to safe storage.
- Unless otherwise arranged, we will not have allowed for further assistance when delivering so please ensure you have people on hand to help if required. We can provide an assisted delivery service if required but this must be requested and arranged in advance and will incur an additional fee.
- If your property has restricted access, please let us know at the time of ordering. Hazards or obstructions, such as steps, lifts, uneven or gravel paths and driveways may necessitate the delivery being made to an alternative location where the vehicle, tail lift and pallet truck can be operated safely by our colleagues.
- When delivering to a development site, we will require a suitable hard-standing ground area and will discuss site access before the delivery date.