- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
We are looking for a new employee to join the Minoli Customer Service Team at our busy Head Office as an Administrator.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role would suit someone who enjoys being part of a relatively small but busy team and who likes dealing with customer enquiries and helping them get the information and products they need. The Customer Service Team is often the primary point of contact for incoming enquiries, so making great first impressions and building lasting relationships are key to success in this position.
- To effectively handle enquiries from new and existing clients regarding products, stock availability, orders and deliveries.
- To qualify and direct incoming calls and queries to the most appropriate contact or department be they private individuals, professional or corporate clients or distribution partners.
- To liaise with other departments such as showroom personnel, merchandising, account managers, finance, warehouse and delivery teams.
- To take requests for samples and pass those to the merchandising team for fulfilment.
- To process orders including products, quantities, delivery addresses and billing information.
- To update customers on the status of orders, check delivery details and print despatch tickets.
- To support Customer Service colleagues and managers in delivering a great client experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills, especially written as email enquiries are increasingly common.
- Good telephone manner and ability to listen and understand the reason for the call.
- Customer-focused and willing to help, as some clients need guidance and reassurance.
- Basic working knowledge of the main Microsoft programmes such as E-mail, Word and Excel.
- Great organisational and administration skills so customer records are kept in good order.
- Enjoy being in a vibrant, busy office atmosphere.
- Work well as part of a small and collaborative team.
- Willing to use initiative whilst having full support from managers and colleagues.
- Office-based role at Minoli’s modern and well-equipped headquarters.
- A positive ‘can do’ approach as there may be opportunities for progression if desired.
OUTLINE TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Location: Minoli, Transport Way, Cowley, Oxford, 0X4 6LX
- Monday to Thursday: 8:45am – 5:15 pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Friday: 8:45am – 5:00 pm with 1 hour for lunch
- (One Saturday from 9:00am – 1:00pm approx. per month – as overtime on rotation)*
- Four weeks per year paid holiday plus bank holidays**.
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience.
- Job security in a long-established Oxford company.
- On-site parking and secure cycle storage.
- Location with good connectivity to road and public transport links.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1960, Minoli is one of the UK’s original tile importers and distributors. Our goal is simply to source and supply the most beautiful indoor and outdoor porcelain tiles, and to offer our customers a level of service that’s considered second to none.
Whilst many of our values remain true to those on which the firm was founded, we’re forward thinking and focused on continued growth in terms of our expanding product portfolio, our premises and facilities, our vehicle fleet and the size of our team.
We are headquartered in Cowley, Oxford, also with showrooms in Marylebone, London. We work predominantly throughout southern England and the Home Counties, but also distribute across the UK and internationally. As such, our business is not solely dependent on the local economy, and we enjoy working with a diverse set of corporate clients, private homeowners and reseller partners.
ABOUT THE CULTURE:
Minoli remains an independent, family-run business with Jonathon Minoli leading the company as Managing Director. With over 40 colleagues across our Oxford and London operations, the length of service and low staff turnover is testament to the company culture and strong ‘one team’ ethic that thrives throughout the business.
In line with the diversity of our client base, we also place great value on the diversity of our team. We recognise that having a diverse workforce is good for business, good for company culture and that different points of view help fuel innovation and improvement in our ways of working.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality, beliefs, age, disability status or any other characteristic.
We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for delivering a great Minoli experience, for clients and colleagues alike, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
INTERESTED? WHAT NEXT?
Why not apply to join the team? Please complete form below and returned it to us by post or email to:
Minoli Personnel Department
Personal applications only – no agencies please.
*Saturdays – once training complete.
**2022 and 2023 have additional holidays over the allowance stated.