- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in New ranges
6th December 2022
Providing full details of the next in our new ranges for launch in 2023, today we focus on the gorgeous and glamorous Minoli Marvel Gala Series.
Inspired by extraordinary and evocative visions of nature, Marvel Gala is a collection of the most exclusive surfaces that elevate the allure of natural stone into the realms of artistic beauty. Leading designers have interpreted the colours of forests, deserts, glaciers, oceans and volcanic rock to create an unprecedented collection of porcelain stoneware in five different colourways, emulating marble, crystal, granite and quartzite.
Each of the colourways in this exquisite series has its own distinct personality and embodies the characteristics of the environments that inspired their design. The icy glaciers of Alaska, the earthy Californian desert, the green of the Amazon, the turquoise of the Tropical seas, and the black of the Icelandic volcanoes have guided the selection of natural stones that this collection emulates.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
- Crystal White – Crystal White is inspired by a quartzite whose colours reflect those found in deep glaciers, across dazzling ice flows and in sparkling snow. The neutral canvas is criss-crossed with delicate but defined veins of beige, grey and gold, much like the cracks and crevasses of their glacial counterparts.
- Desert Soul – Quartzite fused in the heart of South American volcanoes was the inspiration for the design of Desert Soul. The colour palette applied imagines a patchwork of desert tones with irregular shapes and shards of white, black, beige and brown, bordered with glistening gold.
- Amazzonite – A surface that reproduces the turquoise of Brazilian quartzite, Amazzonite has contrasting veins alternating with crystalline inclusions that encapsulate the teal tints of tropical seas, interspersed with coral, cream and charcoal.
- Exotic Green – An enveloping blend of emerald green and sage, inspired by a stone of Brazilian origin and evoking the colours of tropical forests. The undulating background is subtly struck through with variegated veins of crystal white and dark grey, with accents of amber.
- Calacatta Black – It’s the intensely dark background that makes this variant so special, riven with lighter shades of icy white and steel. Like the original black Calacatta marble, the white veins split the surface like creases in a coal-like canvas.
SIZES AND FINISHES
Created to fulfil the most elegant and exotic of interior designs, the Marvel Gala range comprises a series of mid-large format tiles and extra-large slabs.
All five colours are available across all of the sizes, so designs can be aligned using one or more from the range, to complement or contrast.
In a 9 mm thickness there are 60/120 and 120/120 sizes, and there are also the 120/278 extra-large slabs in a 6 mm thickness to reduce the weight for ease of transportation and installation. These expansive format surfaces exemplify the clean and uninterrupted finishes that this range was designed to enable. The 278 cm dimension allows for uninterrupted floor to ceiling coverage in the vast majority of properties.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the new 2023 Preview products or to pre-order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / email@example.com
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly.
Alternatively, you can see full details of these ranges and many more on our website here.
Or you can download a copy of our 2023 Preview Brochure here.