- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Having shared some provisional coverage over recent weeks, we’re delighted to now provide full details of our new ranges for launch in 2023, in a series of articles starting with the magnificent Minoli Marvel Ten-X.
A collection of extraordinary, marble-effect, premium porcelain tiles and extra-large slabs, Marvel Ten-X is inspired by the most contemporary stoneware and designed with the closest attention to every detail. Soft backgrounds, high-definition graphics, remarkable depth of design and an exceptional variety of colour palettes are the qualities that set new standards in the production of precision, performance porcelain.
Taking cues from the latest trends in interior design and architecture, the Marvel Ten-X range is available to order in five different shades, across a spectrum of creamy whites and graceful greys, that create the ideal canvas for other decorative details and designer furnishings.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
- Calacatta Apuano – Inspired by Calacatta marble quarried in the Italian Apuan Alps, these beautiful porcelain tiles are distinguished by their warm-white background, adorned with fine gold and grey veining that appears more pronounced or blended in the polished and matt finishes respectively.
- Calacatta Sublime – With influence drawn from the finest Italian marble, Calacatta Sublime is a brighter white with delicate shading and more defined veining. Ribbons of grey appear warmer with glints of gold shimmering in the delightfully detailed design.
- Calacatta Perla – Based on quartzite of Brazilian origin, tints of pearl and oyster create a dainty and dappled dimension to this pale grey porcelain. The cloud-like composition is interspersed with fine streaks and strata, with crystalline inclusions.
- Grey Cloud – Against a billowing, silver-grey background, Grey Cloud features branch-like markings in graphite. With an almost dual personality, in its polished state it has the allure of an elegant marble, while in matt finish it adopts a more stone-like appearance.
- Fior Di Bosco – This strong and stunning stoneware emulates the prestigious Tuscan marble of its namesake. With glistening gold and striking white veining across a stormy, smoky background, Fior Di Bosco will bring a dramatic depth to the most adventurous design directions.
SIZES AND FINISHES
With indoor, outdoor and extra-large format slabs, plus different surface finishes and sizes, Marvel Ten-X has versatility to suit myriad interior design and architectural applications.
In 9 mm thickness and in all colours, the 30/60, 60/60 and 60/120 sized tiles come in both Polished ‘Lappato’ and Matt finishes. Also in 9 mm thickness and in all colours, the 75/75, 75/150 and 120/120 are available in Polished ‘Lappato’ and Silk finishes.
In larger sizes, again in 9 mm thickness and in all colours, the 120/240 dimension is available in polished ‘Lappato’ and, in 6 mm thickness and in all colours there is an expansive 120/278 slab format available in both polished ‘Lappato’ and Silk finishes.
Lastly the Calacatta Apuano and Fior Di Bosco colourways are available in an innovative new Hammered finish which reproduces a surface like natural split stone that has been beaten and brushed for a tactile and textural effect. In the 60/120 size, a 9 mm thickness is available in a matt finish and a 20 mm thickness is available specifically for outdoor applications.
DECOR TILES AND MOSAICS
To complement the wide range of floor and wall tiles described above, across all colours, the following Decor Tiles and Mosaics are available.
- Waterfall Lappato – In 9 mm thickness and 30.5/27.7 sheets, Waterfall Lappato has intertwining, fluid waves of delicate, polished porcelain, with an almost liquid lustre.
- Mosaico Chevron Lappato – in 9 mm thickness and 46.3/19.2 sheets, Mosaico Chevron Lappato combines 3D effect rectangular pillars with glistening gold metallic trims.
- Esagono Silk – In 9 mm thickness and 30/30.5 sheets, Esagono Silk gives the illusion of 3D cubes with which to create focal points and feature areas.
- Mosaico Matt – In 9 mm and 30/30 sheets, Mosaico Matt provides a more traditional small-square mosaic for use in bathrooms and kitchens, to add texture and tonality.
In addition, in 9 mm thickness and 37.2/32.2 sheets, comprising a carefully curated mix of Calacatta Sublime, Grey Cloud and Fior Di Bosco, the Mosaico Hive Hex Lappato has multi-toned hexagons with dynamic, diagonal strata in the design.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the new 2023 Preview products or to pre-order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / email@example.com
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly.
Alternatively, you can see full details of these ranges and many more on our website here.
Or you can download a copy of our 2023 Preview Brochure here.