- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in New ranges
9th December 2022
We’re delighted to provide further details of the radiant Reflet range, which will be ready for launch in 2023 as an exciting new addition to the Minoli collection of metal-effect tiles.
The new Reflet range is an illuminating innovation in porcelain tile technology. Reflecting light through a product portfolio of polished mirror and metallic finishes, Reflet enables new architectural and atmospheric ideas to be realised.
The way visual elements, such as light, reflection, colour and finish are used within architecture and interior design is as important as the strength and positioning of more structural components. The clever use of surfaces with a high-gloss glaze can seemingly bend light and enhance the sense of space and illumination.
In three meticulously manufactured metallics, each with two remarkable designs, this series of wall tiles brings a stunning sparkle with lustrous layers of bronze, silver and gold that will create focal features within any interior design. The result of a two-year research and development programme, Reflet will reset the benchmark for innovation in the production of mirror and metal-effect porcelain tiles.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
Available across the three colourways in the collection, there are two distinct designs.
The Reflet Antique design has the effect of a vintage, distressed mirror that has oxidised or tarnished gracefully over time.
The Reflet Sketch design has a foil-like facia, with irregular lines seemingly etched into the streaked satin surface.
- Reflet Midi Antique and Sketch – The Midi colourway appears gilded with precious metal. Both the Antique and Sketch surface treatments have a softly aged allure and combine brighter gold tones with darker brown patches or scratches. Reflet Midi brings a touch of true luxury into the environments in which it is applied, be that in residential or hospitality settings.
- Reflet Aurore Antique and Sketch – In Aurore, Reflet has the bold character of bronze with the look of a mature and majestic material. The Antique design has layers of warm copper and coffee within the dappled pattern. Sketch appears more liquid with flowing fissures and glinting accents where light catches the riven surface.
- Reflet Soirée Antique and Sketch – The Soirée colourway is a complex creation with silvery tints of titanium and tin over a lead-like layer. Whilst darker and cooler in tone, there’s still a scintillating sparkle in these surfaces that will bring depth and drama into any design direction. Reflet can be applied alongside flatter finished concrete or stone effect ranges to create eye-catching focal points and feature areas.
SIZES AND FINISHES
Reflet is a compact range but can still make a big impression with it’s bold and brilliant designs.
All tiles in the Reflet series are available to order in a 20/60 size and 9 mm thickness.
The Antique finish in Midi, Aurore and Soirée colourways, has a polished, high-gloss surface.
The Sketch finish in Midi, Aurore and Soirée colourways, has a matt / satin effect.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the new 2023 Preview products or to pre-order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / email@example.com
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly.
Alternatively, you can see full details of these ranges and many more on our website here.
Or you can download a copy of our 2023 Preview Brochure here.