- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in New ranges
13th December 2022
New micro-fine finishes and tactile textures are the features that bring a sense of urban luxury to the most recent interpretations of concrete and cement. Today we reveal full details of the new versatile and varied Viceversa Series, as we look forward to its launch in 2023.
With the appearance of perfectly poured concrete, Viceversa brings a sense of urban indulgence to the design schemes in which it is applied. With eight muted and mellow colour variations, and an additional Terrazzo effect tile, there’s a discernible depth to the multi-tone layers that feature throughout this sumptuous series.
As a backdrop to brighter decorative elements, Viceversa allows you to play with other contrasting colours. These state-of-the-art premium porcelain products have a meticulous surface variation that creates an almost cloud-like composition. As light falls across the tile face, there’s a subtle sense of movement that brings dynamism into the design.
The versatility of this range is borne out in the variety of sizes, colours, surfaces, decor tiles and mosaics that are available to order. With all of the concrete colourways available in the same sizes and surfaces, colour combinations can be mixed, matched, interchanged and aligned.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
- Cocco – On a soft, off-white background, Cocco features delicate pale grey shading creating a light and neutral surface.
- Perla – A mid-grey palette but with warm undertones and a tempting tone-on-tone appearance.
- Nube – With hints of silver and steel, this is a slightly cooler colourway with which to create environments with a distinctly urban atmosphere.
- Calcestruzzo – This is the classic concrete colour and Calcestruzzo is the choice when an industrial theme is central to the design direction.
- Vaio – Tarmac and charcoal combine to deliver dramatic depth in the Vaio version of Viceversa. Favoured in bold design schemes, Vaio can also be used in contrast with other colours.
- Lino – With shades of sandy cement, Lino has warmer mushroom tones and is perfect for creating comforting and calming living areas.
- Alba – Smoky grey with a mellow, mottled appearance, Alba can take on different tones when used on floors and walls.
- Corteccia – A slightly darker concrete colour, Corteccia creates a cool canvas against which to feature brighter furnishings and fixtures.
- Veneziano – Tutti Frutti in terrazzo, Veneziano is purposefully playful partner to the more muted members of the Viceversa series, with flecks of terracotta, ochre, pale blues and black against a pale, blended background.
SIZES AND FINISHES
Principally for indoor application, ViceVersa combines variety with versatility as the eight concrete-effect colours, in Matt and Brushed finishes according to size, are all suitable for installation on walls and floors in any residential or commercial environment.
In a 9 mm thickness, the Cocco, Perla, Nube, Calcestruzzo, Vaio, Lino, Alba and Corteccia colourways are all available to order in 30/60, 60/60 and 60/120 sizes in a Matt finish. The 60/120 is also available with a Brushed surface, as are those with 80/80 and 120/120 dimensions. Lastly, in a 6 mm thickness, these colours are available in expansive 120/278 extra-large slabs for uninterrupted floor to ceiling coverage.
The Veneziano design is available with the Brushed finish in the 80/80 profile with a 9 mm thickness and is suitable for installation on walls or floors.
In terms of slip-resistance, the Brushed finish has a rating of R9 and the Matt is rated R10.
DECOR TILES AND MOSAICS
Viceversa is available in a range of complementary Decor Tiles and Mosaics with which to create feature areas and bring extra texture into interior designs.
- Patchy Mosaico – In 9 mm thickness, Matt finish and 34.7/40 sheets, Patchy Mosaico comprises irregular sided prism shapes that create an intricate 3D effect.
- Mosaico 36T – in 9 mm thickness, Matt finish and 30/30 sheets, as the name implies Mosaico 36T is formed of 36 small, perfectly square mosaic tiles.
- Plume Decor – In 9 mm thickness, a Brushed Finish and 30/30 sheets, Plume has the look of overlapping layers of oblongs that interlink when installed.
- Plume Mix Decor – Available only in the Veneziano design, Plume Mix features the terrazzo effect tiles interspersed with pieces from the Perla, Nube and Lino designs, in a Brushed finish.
- Curtain Decor – In 9 mm with 40/40 dimensions and a Brushed finish, Curtain has bands in varied widths with an eye-catching, inlaid golden strip. Curtain is not available in the Veneziano design.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the new 2023 Preview products or to pre-order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.
- Minoli Oxford – 01865 778225 / email@example.com
- Minoli London – 020 7474 2934 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Clients – Please ask to speak to your account manager directly.
You can download a copy of our 2023 Preview Brochure here.