- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in New ranges
12th July 2023
Today we explore the Luminous Lume range and showcase the polished and piquant palette of this colourful and creative collection.
Luminous Lume is a realistically retro, subway brick effect porcelain tile. In its striking 6/24 letterbox format and purposefully irregular patterning, Luminous Lume has caught the imagination, emulating the individuality of genuine majolica tiles.
Now with twelve tempting tones, all held as stock items, this range is characterised by exquisite shade variation which brings such authenticity to the design, enhanced by the effect of oxidised edges and a hand-crafted appearance.
Despite some of the deep tints and tones, the reflective qualities of the high-shine finish illuminate a space, creating instantly inviting interiors, with surfaces that have an almost liquid lustre.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
The six new colourways that make up the dozen include:
- Blu China – Creating an intriguing, inky illusion.
- Turquoise – With an aquamarine allure.
- Verde Forest – A deeper spruce green.
- Beige – A mellow mix of coffee and caramel.
- Pesca Rosa – In pale, peachy pink.
- Classic White – Leaning towards a vintage dove grey.
- Black – With tarmac tones and copper-dusted edges.
- Greige – Varied in shade to give depth to designs.
- Musk – A blend of khaki and creamy coffee
- Blue – Including tints of teal and turquoise.
- Green – A mix of fern green and bracken fronds.
- White – A gracefully pale grey.
SIZES AND FINISHES
All colourways in the Luminous Lume Series are available in a 6/24 size with a shiny, gloss finish and 10 mm thickness. Whilst principally a wall tile, in high-performance porcelain, we’ve also seen some inventive installations on floors in residential and commercial settings.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the Luminous Lume Series or to order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.