- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Events
20th September 2023
On Thursday 14th September, to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Minoli London – The Surface Within, around 130 guests joined Jonathon Minoli and the team at the showroom on George Street, Marylebone and then Home House Club on Portman Square.
In preparation, the displays at the showroom had been fully refreshed with all the latest ranges from Minoli’s extensive portfolio, with brand new mood boards, display panels and many examples of the large format slabs available in marble and stone effect porcelain.
To start the night off, Minoli hosted a reception at the showroom with prosecco, cocktails and canapes, with vintage jazz cabaret singers, Verity & Violet adding a bit of sparkle to proceedings as they entertained guests with three sets of songs from bygone eras to the delight of the assembled attendees.
Jonathon made a brief address to mark the occasion and David Edwards, Minoli’s longstanding accountant and adviser, spoke about the history of the premises and journey to launch, with amusing anecdotes about the property search and stories about the local area.
To thank key contributors, Jonathon presented flowers to:
- Annabel Johnson from MEDA International who was closely involved in the interior design
- Genevieve Theriault from GTAI Consultancy who was Minoli London’s very first professional visitor in September 2013 and now a longstanding client
- Claudia Cledwyn, Events Manager from Home House
- Kristina Novickaja, Showroom Manager of Minoli London
- Sophie Weitz who is responsible for design & marketing within Minoli
- Verity & Violet, Jazz Cabaret singers who have performed at so many Minoli events
The catering was provided by the team from Home House with a delicious selection of amuse-bouche morsels including mini lobster rolls, satay chicken skewers and smoked aubergine caviar.
A new feature at this year’s event was a gin bar in the downstairs studio featuring Home House’s own brand gin, specially distilled in partnership with award winning luxury Gin distillery Oro, based in Lockerbie, Scotland, to create a unique spirit that captures the extraordinary heritage and epicurean essence of the Club.
The prosecco and wine were provided by our friends at Italian Continental Stores, who regularly provide the unique Santome brand for all Minoli’s client events and the delicacies and Panettones for our Christmas hampers.
Moving on, the after-party was held at The Vaults venue, which is part of the Home House club. With more cocktails and light bites, the room was jumping to the sounds of DJ, guitarist and singer JJ Rosa who played an eclectic mix of lively, live tracks including covering tracks by Tina Turner, Prince and many more.
Our thanks go to all the guests who attended and our wonderful suppliers and event partners who made the occasion so special:
- Andrew Richardson, Claudia Cledwyn and the team from Home House.
- Rosario & Nicky Sardo from Italian Continental Stores – Santome
- Verity & Violet – Vintage jazz cabaret singers
- JJ Rosa – DJ, guitarist and singer
- Matt Fowler – Professional photographer
- Charlotte Diercks – Blooming Haus London Florists
You can see the full event photo gallery on our website here.