- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
13th July 2023
Next in our articles showcasing the most comprehensive collections in the Minoli portfolio, we going to look in more detail at the beautifully balanced Boost Series.
In technically advanced porcelain, the wider world of Boost comprises four different, delightful designs including Boost, Boost Mix, Boost Natural and Boost Stone. With a multitude of sizes, finishes and thicknesses with which to fulfil the most in vogue and innovative interior and architectural designs, the Boost series provides a holistic system of surface solutions.
Including concrete, clay and stone-effect finishes, in coordinating colourways, tiles from a singular design can be used throughout a setting or several mixed and matched, to bring elegance, urban chic or an industrial vibe to environments.
Today were exploring the original forerunner for this formidable family of products, that is Minoli Boost.
Boost represents the latest generation of porcelain tiles that capture the look of perfectly poured concrete and offer subtle surface reliefs and a sublimely soft composition. Their overlaid, tone-on-tone colour combinations create discernible depth and movement within designs.
With their stripped-back finishes and light patterning, within these ranges there are perfect interior and exterior matches in selected colours, but they also allow for different tints and tones to be combined to complement or contrast, on wall and floors, inside and outdoors.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
There are ten concrete-effect base colours ranging from Ivory and Cream through to Tobacco and Tarmac, as well as three with more distinctive, decorative patterning.
- White – Combines pale and off-white tones, which bring light and brightness to any space. Perfect for creating a simple and neutral backdrop, that is complimentary to almost any coloured furnishing.
- Pearl – With a silver and ashen shade and a soft reflective quality, the Pearl colourway can bring a modern aesthetic to classic environments.
- Grey – A muted mid-tone tile, with pools of warm and rich colours, that enable an unmistakeably urban finish to be achieved.
- Smoke – Presenting hints of pebble and pewter, the industrial tones would sit comfortably with more vibrant decorative accents and design features.
- Tarmac – The rich slate-like lustre creates a bold backdrop and makes a striking, strong statement within any design project.
- Ivory – With a subtle, understated appearance that amplifies both space and light, Ivory’s warm tones bring a serene softness to the settings in which it is installed.
- Cream – The neutral pigments of this pleasing palette provide a subdued, mellow surface and a canvas for creativity.
- Clay – With the earthy, nutty, warming tone of natural stone, Clay creates a comforting and contemporary environment.
- Taupe – Combining layers of oatmeal and oak, Taupe has a natural, leathery look for those seeking a modern and minimalist ambiance.
- Tobacco – The indulgent charm of the Tobacco colourway brings an effortless sense of opulence with deep and densely coloured design.
- Leaves – With the allure of artwork, these extra-large, decorative, porcelain slabs appear as if hand painted with green banana leaves gently blowing in the wind.
- Groove – Resembling a forest scene of silver birch trunks, Groove brings texture and drama, enhancing a room’s height with its vertical design.
- Paint – A delightfully distressed finish that creates a shabby-chic impression, the off-white covering appears painted over partially exposed concrete.
SIZES AND FINISHES
The Boost series comes in a vast array of dimensions and finishes including standard sized tiles, extra-large slabs and mosaics, with Matt, Grip and Strutturato / Textured finishes depending on the design, plus outdoor specification porcelain pavers.
In more traditional formats and in 9 mm thickness, all colours are available to order in a Matt finish in 30/60, 60/60, 60/120, 75/75, 75/150, 120/120 and 120/240 sizes. Again in 9 mm and available in all colours is a 120/120 tile with a Grip finish and enhanced R11 slip-resistance rating, for use in wet areas and some outdoor applications.
In a 6mm thickness and a Matt surface, all colours are available in 120/120 and 120/278 sizes, and White, Smoke, Clay, Taupe, Grey and Tarmac are available in generous 160/160 dimensions and super-sized 160/320 slabs.
Also, to enable near seamless transitions from indoors to outside, and as a viable and desirable alternative to natural stone or concrete paving, White, Smoke, Clay, Taupe, Grey, Tarmac, Cream and Tobacco are available in 20 mm thickness, outdoor specification porcelain, in 90/90 and 120/120 sizes with a Strutturato / Textured surface and R11 slip-resistance rating.
Lastly, in regard to the decoratively designed wall tiles, Groove, Paint and Leaves can be ordered in 120/278 formats, with Leaves available in A and B designs which align as you alternate when fixing.
DECOR TILES AND MOSAICS
To complement the extensive range of wall and floor, indoor and outdoor tiles described above, the following Mosaics are available.
- Boost Mosaico – Traditional, mid-sized square mosaics, supplied as 30/30 sheets for ease of exact installation, in a Matt finish and 9mm thickness, in all colourways.
- Boost Mosaico Shapes – In 31/33.5 sheets, an intriguing mix of elongated hexagons and diamond shapes, ideal for creating a feature area on walls or floors, with a 9 mm thickness and Matt finish, in all colourways.
- Boost Mosaico Hex – An eye-catching and impactful mix of hexagons with scored sub-divisions, supplied as 25/28.5 sheets, featuring different toned inclusions depending on the colourway chosen. Ivory with Olive inclusions, Cream with Blue, Taupe with Coffee, Smoke with Yellow or Black, and Tarmac with Jade or Black.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the Boost Series or to order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.