- Samples & Ordering
- Discover Minoli
- Your Wishlist
- Sample Basket
Posted in Minoli
21st August 2023
With shades of silver, stormy skies, slate and obsidian, the Grey & Black colourways in the Minoli Marvel Series are both delightful and dramatic.
These are great examples of how the latest technologies is porcelain design and production are applied to create stunning surfaces with distinctly high-definition graphics and exquisitely, elevated detail.
Inspired by some of the most exclusive and sought after Italian marble, such as Bardiglio, Fior Di Bosco and Black Calacatta, the Marvel Series takes porcelain stoneware to new levels of artistic beauty.
These Grey & Black coloured collections are truly creative and contemporary, providing professional designers with untold opportunities for innovative and individual installations.
COLOURS AND DESIGNS
There are thirteen different Grey & Black designs in this Marvel colour category, each making its own distinct style statement:
- Marvel Ten-X Gey Cloud – Against a billowing, silver-grey background, Grey Cloud features branch-like markings in graphite, with an almost dual personality in Polished and Matt finishes.
- Marvel Bardiglio Grey – With a sublimely soft pattern resembling layered grey brushstrokes, the design of this precision porcelain was inspired by the slate-like markings of Bardiglio marble.
- Marvel Grey Fleury – Inspired by the stormy surface of Fleury Marble, a smoky, steely base palette, is fissured with pale grey and white striations that bring depth and movement to the design.
- Marvel Gris Supreme – Taking cues from the graceful Jolie Grey marble, Gris Supreme has taupe tones interspersed with delicate pale veining that lifts the allure of this majestic material.
- Marvel Ten-X For Di Bosco – Emulating the prestigious Tuscan marble, with glistening gold and striking white veining across a stormy, smoky background, Fior Di Bosco has a dramatic depth.
- Marvel Travertino Silver – With the luscious layers of the finest sedimentary stone, this stylish Travertine stoneware in porcelain produces a scintillating surface with wondrous warmth.
- Marvel Morning Sky – The cloud-like composition and clarity of contrast in this design has an almost cosmic charm, with fluidity and movement drawn from the detailed silver and slate veining.
- Marvel Grey Stone – Across a glistening, graphite-grey canvas, platinum and pewter veins slash the surface to create a remarkable and dramatic depth.
- Marvel Grigio Intenso – Like shiny shards of coal and pitted with pearly pathways, the look of the Grigio Carnico marble lends itself to this perfect impression in premium porcelain.
- Marvel Noir Saint Laurent – Featuring intense icy veining against a jet-black background, Noir Saint Laurent brings a striking sense of luxury to the most avant-garde interior designs.
- Marvel Nero Marquina – With more dispersed and diffused white veining, this is a bold, black marble-effect collection in porcelain, with an air of originality and opulence.
- Marvel Black Atlantis – The glistening white streaks within the obsidian-coloured surface are edged and enhanced with lava-like golden threads.
- Marvel Gala Calacatta Black – The intense but not overly dense dark background is riven with brilliant icy white and steel veins that split the surface like creases in a coal-like canvas.
SIZES AND FINISHES
Across these selected Grey & Black designs, standard sized tiles in these collections include more compact 30/60, 60/60 and 75/75 sizes through to more generous 60/120, 75/150 and 120/120 formats.
In some colours, expansive 120/240 and 120/278-dimension slabs are also available, offering uninterrupted floor to ceiling coverage and the opportunity to create near seamless surfaces within the most technical designs.
In terms of finish depending on the design and dimension, tiles and slabs from these Minoli Marvel products feature Matt / Natural and Polished / Lapatto surfaces.
A soft Silk finish is available in the Ten-X Grey Cloud and Fior Di Bosco colourways, the latter also offering a Structured / Struturatto surface providing extra grip in wet areas, and a Textured variant with 20 mm thickness and an R11 slip-resistance rating, specifically for use outdoor.
Being manufactured from high-grade porcelain, all are perfectly suited for use on both walls and floors, with crisp, rectified edges for exact installation and alignment.
MOSAIC & DECOR TILES
As featured across the vast majority of the Marvel Series, a choice of delightful and distinctly designed Mosaics and Decor pieces are available with which to create feature areas, and we’ve just highlighted a few favourites here:
- Marvel For Di Bosco Mosaico Chevron Lappato – This intriguing mosaic has a thrilling 3D design creating the effect of pronounced pillars, edged with glistening gold edging, on 19.2/46.3 sheets.
- Marvel Morning Sky Mosaico Liberty Lappato – With shard-like shapes, the linear layers vary in tone to create definition across the polished surfaces, on 31.8/26.1 sheets.
- Marvel Grigio Intenso Mosaico Weave Matt – Appearing as interlaced layers of Grigio Internso over a jet-black background, there’s a truly tactile texture to this design, on 30.5/30.5 sheets.
- Marvel Mosaico Star Lappato – The stunning, star shapes in this design comprise segments of Black Atlantis, Grigio Intenso and Red Luxury, with a gleaming, gloss finish, in 26.7/30.9 dimensions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you’d like to talk to our team about the Marvel Series or to order some samples, please do get in touch. We’d gladly discuss your needs on the phone, arrange a time for a design consultation at one of our showrooms or, for our corporate clients, arrange a meeting with your account manager.